Years in Business: 20+
Inside sales pioneer at Oracle (1980's) Founder of unique 20-year-old services company, Phone Works, focused on sales lead management/inside sales strategy and implementation Author of category-defining book on "Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology"
Nominee's Achievements in the Field of Sales Lead Management
- Designed & managed Oracle's first U.S. and International lead generation & management and inside sales organizations. OracleDirect is now a multibillion dollar global organization and model for many of today's inside sales leaders
- Founded Phone Works
- Created a sales lead development and management strategy and defined the organizational structure, processes and metrics, hiring profiles, sales playbooks and other enablement programs and supporting technology in the early days at Oracle. This pipeline-building function, which Anneke implemented both in the U.S. and internationally, catalyzed Oracle’s explosive revenue growth in the mid-1980’s. Similar inside sales strategies have been successfully duplicated at many other companies large and small across industries, including at over 350 Phone Works clients.
- Anneke has been previously recognized as one of AA-ISP’s top 25 most influential inside sales professionals and one of Sales Lead Management Association’s 50 Most Influential people in sales lead management. She is also one of the charter “professors’ chosen for InsideView’s Social Selling University program.
- American Association of Inside Sales Professionals
- Telebusiness Alliance
- Strategic Advisor to E2 (Environmental Entrepreneurs)
Authorship (articles or books):
- Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology
- E-books, articles, interviews and blog posts on www.sales20book.com