SLMA CEO James W. Obermayer announced the winners of the “20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management” leadership program for 2016. Obermayer said, “These leaders in the sales lead management industry have given their time and their expertise to advance the science and discipline of sales lead management. They are authors and speakers, trainers and marketers, entrepreneurs and sales managers.
A video of the winners for the 20 Women Watch is available for viewing here.
Why it Matters:
"Sales lead management is a core discipline for predictable growth of sales and profitably. Do it well and a company has a competitive advantage. Do it poorly and 75-90% of marketing spending on lead generation is a waste; sales productivity suffers as do corporate growth and profitability. The 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management are found to have the knowledge, skills, and leadership to generate wealth by managing this vital discipline."
The 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management – 2016 in alphabetical order are:
- Andrea Lechner-Becker, LeadMD
- Tracy Eiler, InsideView, Inc.
- Anna Fisher, Zoominfo.com
- Cyndi W. Greenglass, Diamond Marketing Solutions
- Jennifer Harmel, ANNUITAS
- Jeanne Hopkins , Continuum Managed IT Services
- Janelle Johnson, Act-On Software
- Jocelyn King, Intel
- Katie Martell, Cintell
- Rhoan Morgan, DemandLab LLC
- Nancy Nardin, Smart Selling Tools
- Genie Parker, VanillaSoft.com
- Debbie Qaqish, The Pedowitz Group
- Lori Richardson, Score More Sales
- Liz Sophia, Hodges-Mace, LLC
- Erica Stritch, RAIN Group
- Marylou Tyler, Strategic Pipeline
- Mari Anne Vanella , The Vanella Group
- Adrienne Weissman, G2Crowd
- Traci Whetzel, Concept Services Ltd.
Judges this year were Christel Hall of Prowrite PR, Peter Gracey of QuotaFactory, and Jill Konrath. The SLMA thanks them for their time and expertise in reviewing the nominees for the 20 Women to Watch program.
SLMA members nominated women leaders in the field of sales lead management. From those nominated, 20 were selected. Nominees were judged on their contributions to a combination of sales lead management, marketing and sales activities. Additional qualifications, such as board positions, authorships, and relevant presentations, were taken into account.
Continuum Managed IT Services and OMI – Outward Media are generous sponsors for the 20 Women to Watch Recognition Program for 2016. We thank them for their support in recognizing women leaders in the Sales Lead Management Field.
Please join us in thanking them for their efforts because they know that sales lead management is revenue management.