Years in Business: 30
A nationally recognized speaker, thought leader and innovator in the demand generation field, Debbie has more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth.
A pioneer in marketing automation first as a beneficiary and now as an advocate and expert Debbie is a frequent speaker and writer on topics related to driving revenue through demand generation techniques, marketing automation technologies, and the integration of sales and marketing.
Today, Debbie serves as a principal and chief revenue officer of The Pedowitz Group, the world s largest and most experienced demand generation agency. She is responsible for developing and managing client relationships, as well as leading the firm's strategic partnerships and alliances.
A passionate Revenue Marketer, Debbie has helped define the role of marketing in revenue contribution. She is a noted national speaker and author on various topics of 2.0 lead generation, revenue marketing and sales and marketing alignment.
Debbie also hosts a weekly internet radio show Revenue Marketer Radio and is currently working on her first book, The Rise of the Revenue Marketer, slated for publication this year.
nominee’s achievement in the field of sales lead management.: A nationally recognized thought leader and innovator in the demand and revenue generation space, Debbie Qaqish has dedicated her long career to helping marketers answer the burning question of what to do about revenue. A true marketing revolutionary, she has literally coined the term defining today's new revenue-focused marketer: the Revenue Marketer.
Her firm, The Pedowitz Group of which she is the chief revenue officer and a principal partner[James] is the world s fastest growing and most experienced demand generation agency, dedicated to helping marketers apply strategy, technology and process to drive revenue growth.
Backed by nearly 30 years of sales and marketing expertise, Debbie is a pioneer in marketing automation first as a beneficiary of the technology and now as an advocate and expert. She is a frequent speaker and writer on topics related to driving revenue through demand generation techniques, marketing automation technologies, and the integration of sales and marketing.
Before joining The Pedowitz Group in 2008, Debbie served as the VP of marketing, VP of sales and VP of strategy for several award winning software and technology companies. As the chief revenue officer of TPG, she is responsible for developing and managing client relationships, as well as leading the firm s strategic partnerships and alliances.
A full-service demand generation agency, TPG focuses on delivering marketing and sales automation solutions that help its global clients make a significant and measurable contribution to revenue growth. Debbie has played a significant role in helping clients such as Intel, Comcast and Deutsche Bank create and execute measurable demand generation strategies including program design, system selection, implementation, integration, creative services and outsourced demand generation.
Under her leadership, many of TPG s clients have been recognized for their world-class marketing efforts and significant impact on revenue generation. Seven TPG clients were honored at the 2010 Eloqua Markie Awards and 15 others were named finalists, placing in 16 of the 20 award categories.
Two other clients Dun & Bradstreet and The Savings Bank life Insurance Company of Massachusetts (SBLI) were recognized for outstanding demand generation programs with DemandGen Report s 2010 Sales and Marketing Alignment Awards. Recipients were chosen for their innovative use of tools such as lead scoring, e-mail/Web tracking, and social media tactics to increase the efficiency of their sales and marketing teams and generate more quality leads.
A passionate Revenue Marketer, Debbie has helped define the role of marketing in revenue contribution. She has interviewed hundreds of marketers, helping them answer the question of what marketing can do about revenue. Debbie is a noted national speaker and author on topics of 2.0 lead generation, revenue marketing and sales and marketing alignment. Among her many achievements, Debbie:
- Authored the only demand generation certification course on the market today offered by the Online Marketing Institute, where she is also an instructor. Her featured workshop Demand Generation Best Practices & Marketing Automation Strategies teaches marketing, business and sales professionals the ins and outs of demand generation and the overarching concept of marketing automation.
- Addressed MBA students at William and Mary s Mason School of Business in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Joined Marketo's acclaimed Revenue Masters Webinar Series, a series that brings together highly-recognized and well-respected authors, analysts, thought leaders and best-in-class marketers to share their experiences in successfully leveraging new technologies and aligning themselves with sales to contribute tangible revenue results.
- Hosts a weekly internet radio show, Revenue Marketer Radio (WRMR), which serves as a revolutionary forum for marketers to share ideas. The popular show which spotlights active marketers who have broken free from traditional marketing and ventured into revenue-based marketing is currently in its second season and recently passed the 10,000 listen mark.
- Authored and presented a number of white papers on the topics of lead generation, sales lead management and marketing ROI and is currently working on her first book, The Rise of the Revenue Marketer, slated for publication in Q4 of 2011.
Authorship (articles or books):
Debbie has authored a number of white papers on the subject of demand generation, sales lead management and marketing ROI including topics such as Profile of the Revenue Marketer: How Marketing Fulfills its New Revenue Obligation. She is currently working on her first book, The Rise of the Revenue Marketer, which is slated for publication in Q4 of this year.
Debbie Qaqish was nominated by Nancy Nardin of Smart Selling Tools