2011 Winner: Jenny Vance, LeadJen
Years in Business: 7
Jenny Vance built a multi-million dollar lead generation company that makes a tangible, financial difference for more than 200 client companies. These companies range from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Launched in 2004, LeadJen serves as an outsourced lead generation department for companies in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Demand for her company’s services is so great, especially in this challenging economy, that Jenny estimates her staff to number around 100 by the end of 2011.
She is proud that nearly 85 percent of her company’s new business opportunities come from referrals by her clients, a testament to the effectiveness of her methodical approach and the integrity of her company. “My clients’ success is my success,” she’s says, so customer loyalty and “doing the right thing” is key to even greater growth.
Jenny has been recognized by the Sales Lead Management Association as one of the 50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals and by the Indiana Business Journal as a member of the 2011 class of 40 Under 40.
Nominee’s achievement in the field of sales lead management:
- Co-founder/President of LeadJen, a B2B lead generation company that uses unparalleled data and insight to drive prospect interactions that convert to sales.
- LeadJen helps companies get value out of every prospecting call. They do this with a combination of highly relevant and accurate list creation, using a proven process that converts a higher proportion of conversations to appointments, and insight that provides boardroom ready knowledge about the marketplace and performance of campaigns.
- Co-founder/Board Member of Jesubi, a CRM software solution that specifically focuses on improving the knowledge and productivity of people engaged in prospecting, inside sales and lead generation. Within the first 30 days of implementing Jesubi, LeadJen’s productivity increased 200 percent, going from 7.2 hourly touches to 17 touches per hour.
- Recognized by the Sales Lead Management Association as one of the 50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management Professionals in 2010.
- Inside Sales Manager/Director of Aprimo, an integrated marketing automation software provider.
- Founder and President of the Indiana Chapter of the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals.
- Nominated for the Women of Influence Award from the IBJ.
American Association of Inside Sales Professionals – Chapter President
National Association of Women Business Owners
Linking Indy Women
Tele business Alliance
Business Marketing Association of Indianapolis
500 Festival Corporate Member
Lutheran High School of Indianapolis – Incoming Board Member
Calvary Lutheran Church and School – Outreach committee and Strategic Planning committee
Authorship (articles or books):
Octane March-April 2011 (link not available)
Should entrepreneurs be cold calling?
Demand Generation Report
7 Key Metrics Boost Lead Generation Results
Sales & Service Excellence
The First Contact: Bridging the Gap From Marketing to Sales
List Whispering: 7 things to do with your new business list to supercharge your campaigns
6 Lead Generation Best Practices
BtoB Ask the Expert
- How should I develop content for a lead generation email?
- Which is the most effective first contact for lead generation--an email or a phone call
- What email metrics are most valuable for lead generation?
- What can email do for my lead-generation efforts?
Jenny is nominated by Linda Muskin
Posted by: |