Anneke Seley, Phone Works, LLC
Years in Business: 20
- Founder and CEO of Phone Works, one of the only sales strategy and implementation consultancies specializing in testing, building and accelerating results for sales lead generation/management and inside sales organizations. Phone Works clients increase their revenue while decreasing sales costs.
- Coauthor, Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology, frequent speaker, blogger and recognized “thought leader” on phone/online selling, Sales 2.0, Social Selling, Marketing and Sales Integration and Sales Enablement.
- Founder of OracleDirect, Oracle Corporation’s billion-dollar global inside sales organization
Nominee's Achievements in the Field of Sales Lead Management
- Created a sales lead development and management strategy and defined the organizational structure, processes and metrics, hiring profiles, sales playbooks and other enablement programs and supporting technology in the early days at Oracle. This pipeline-building function, which Anneke implemented both in the U.S. and internationally, catalyzed Oracle’s explosive revenue growth in the mid-1980’s. Similar inside sales strategies have been successfully duplicated at many other companies large and small across industries, including at over 350 Phone Works clients.
- Anneke has been previously recognized as one of AA-ISP’s top 25 most influential inside sales professionals and one of Sales Lead Management Association’s 50 Most Influential people in sales lead management. She is also one of the charter “professors’ chosen for InsideView’s Social Selling University program.
- GGI (energy efficiency start-up)
- Blogger Advisory Board member for The Customer Collective and CustomerThink (online communities for sales leaders)
- Former Advisory Board Member of WebLine (acquired by Cisco), Siebel (acquired by Oracle), Integrity QA (acquired by Rational, now IBM) and numerous other technology start-ups
- Strategic Advisor to E2 (Environmental Entrepreneurs)
- JUCCCE (Joint U.S.-China Collaboration on Clean Energy)
Authorship (articles or books):
- Sales 2.0: Improve Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology
- E-books, articles, interviews and blog posts on www.sales20book.com
Anneke is nominated by Jill Konrath