Sherry Paterra, Phone Works, LLC
Years in Business: 20
- Phone Works GM and head of the division that helps global clients transform and optimize field, phone, Web-based and social selling to drive revenue and slash costs. Her division builds, tests and accelerates innovative sales development and inside sales teams, aligning marketing and sales functions, while creating customized sales playbooks to generate repeatable, scalable results.
- Prior to joining Phone Works, as founder and CEO of TeleSpectrum Inc., a global marketing services and call-center outsourcing company, Sherry advised clients the likes of Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, American Express, GE, Merck, Glaxo, and many others, on sales, service and marketing strategy and operations; and sales and customer management processes, among other things.
- She was instrumental in designing the IPO rollup strategy that took TeleSpectrum Inc. public, as one of the first marketing services companies to complete an IPO during the 1990s.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Pioneer in creating sales lead management strategy and process at TeleSpectrum for Fortune 1000 clients
- WebLine (acquired by Cisco) (online communities for sales leaders)
- East Bay Agency for Children
- Authorship (articles or books)
- Centralizing Sales in EMEA – A Solid Trend
Sherry is nominated by Jill Konrath