2012 Winner: Jennifer Horton, Eloqua
Years in Business: 14
Brief description of nominees achievements:
A demand generation and lead management executive with 15 years of experience with high growth B2B and B2C organizations, Jen Horton specializes in helping organizations make results-driven decisions on how to invest sales and marketing dollars to drive revenue growth.
In her various roles at Eloqua, Jen has worked closely with Eloqua clients of all sizes and industries – from C-level executives to Eloqua power users - not only as an expert in industry best practices for demand generation, but also as someone who has experienced first hand the challenges and rewards of implementing and managing an integrated sales and marketing system that drives revenue.
Jen has worked on various sales and marketing alignment initiatives for companies such as Adobe Systems, ADP Retirement Services, BMC Software, CyberSource, Dell, Eaton Electrical, MDS Pharma, Motive Communications (now Alcatel-Lucent), Sonosite, Telus, and Verisign.
Jen takes her passion for sales and marketing excellence back to the greater community - publishing on blogs, producing educational videos, driving social media conversations, and continuously evangelizing Revenue Performance Management best practices.
Nominee's Achievements in the Field of of Sales Lead Management:
- Jen helped author and launch many of the first non-product education courses for Eloqua University - courses that focused on lead management, lead scoring, sales enablement, and sales and marketing process improvement.
- Jen was an instrumental product manager in the development and launch of Eloqua's Revenue Suite - a set of applications and services that provide companies with important trend analysis on their end-to-end revenue cycle (from first touch to closed deal). Eloqua Revenue Suite recently won a 2012 SIIA Codie Winner for Best Sales and Marketing Intelligence
- A Revenue Performance Management enthusiast and thought leader, Jen is a chairperson for Eloqua's Revenue Performance Customer Council.
- B2B Lead Roundtable
- Marketing Automation Association (MAA)
- Marketing Automation Institute (MAI)
- Pragmatic Marketing Alumni
- Revenue Lifecycle Master
- Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA)