Dee Sarine: Saligent, Inc.
Company: Saligent, Inc.
Brief description of nominees achievements:
Deirdre (Dee) Sarine is the consummate professional who, during 25 years in marketing and leadership development and 15 years specifically in Sales Lead Management, has successfully executed programs for over 200 clients across nearly every spectrum. From international Fortune 500 campaigns with millions of records to SMB and start-up companies, each has received the highest level of support, commitment, and only the most stellar level of service.
As the top ranked "Senior Account Manager" at Saligent, Inc., Dee's responsibilities include both strategic and tactical duties as she coordinates multiple team members including members of the prospecting (live call) team, software engineers in development, database managers, printers and print schedules, and a host of ongoing client reports.
Dee continues to play a key role in adapting strategies originally used for Fortune 500 clients and now applied to the Small and Mid-Size markets in which Saligent is focused. Her intimate knowledge of process and tactical, hands-on expertise enables Dee to be a key leader within Saligent.
“It’s one thing to be an executive or company leader in Sales Lead Management… it’s quite another to be a daily strategic and tactical “hands-on” practitioner. Dee is a woman of integrity and commitment. As a resource for several organizations over the years, she has been a shining example of a servant-leader who works hard every day to ensure that her team, her clients, and her company deliver on their promise of better results and greater prosperity through effective sales lead management business practices!”
-Laura McGuire, CEO Saligent, Inc.
Nominee's Achievements in the Field of of Sales Lead Management:
- Results-proven Senior Account Manager with 25 years experience in marketing and leadership positions, building record of success in developing marketing campaigns, strategies, and solutions that generated positive revenue growth as well as consistent positive client relationships.
- Well known for professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Proven leadership qualities supervising a team of program managers and the ability to motivate co-workers and influence all levels of management.
Multiple skills utilized within integrated marketing agency environments, retail establishments & non-profit organizations include the following:
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Budget & Forecasting
- Develop Target Market Models
- Program Management
- Analytics & Research
- Worked with Cross Functional Teams
- Strategic Program Development
- Direct Marketing Initiatives
- Client Relationship Building
- Contract Development/Negotiations
- Database Management
- Conflict Management/Resolution
Multiple Program Management
- Managed multiple programs for multiple clients with positive results maintaining tight deadlines.
- Directed demand generation campaigns using lead scoring and qualifying script development processes to identify target attributes, target needs, budget and timeframe.
- Applied excellent problem solving skills to address any customer issues by working with multiple internal departments.
- Initiated closed loop Return on Investment reporting between client sales department and client marketing department to monitor ROI measuring program and sales stage accountability.
- Created and presented quarterly and annual business presentations.
- Created robust business proposals outlining complex marketing program details.
- High percentages of proposals were client approved.
- Managed annual Book of Business in excess of $1M.
- High rate of client continuity relationships.
- Outlined contract negotiations.
Monitored all program economics to include:
- operational budgets;
- forecasting, and;
- staffing requirements.
Quality Measurement. Utilized quality measurement standards towards:
- program metrics;
- business process flow charts;
- program cost effectiveness, and;
- reporting on quantifiable deliverables.
Target Market Models – Recommended target market firmagraphic and demographic selects resulting in successful target reaches and successful program results.
Internal Accountability Reporting – Conceived internal reporting measuring the accountability of Operations Department by program type. Create and present program quarterly and annual business presentations.
CRM Application Integration – Liaison to successfully integrate different client CRM applications (Salesforce.com, Oracle, Eloqua) with in-house proprietary database system.
Dee is nominated by Nathan Fisk