Robyn Davis: When I Need Help (WINH)
Company: When I Need Help (WINH)
Brief description of nominees achievements:
After graduating with an Aerospace Engineering degree and accepting a traditional engineering position, Robyn Davis was presented with a difficult decision and chose the unexpected path to success. Without any industry contacts to engage initially, Robyn switched gears and began building her own company, drawing upon her well rounded background and creativity to complete this transition independently.
Robyn Davis works with senior level executives in sales, marketing, and business development to help them improve their exhibiting results. She advises these professionals on goal setting, target audience identification, attendee engagement, lead generation and qualification, as well as other key components like the differences between long term and trade show selling. Robyn’s company offers a full suite of products and services to help her clients before, during, and after each event.
Despite a declining US economy, Robyn raised her prices and still experiences growing demand for her assistance. Last year alone (her second year in business), Robyn doubled the number of consulting projects completed and increased her on-site support engagements by 64%. Robyn also created a suite of new products in 2011, including a resource website featuring award winning educational articles and a short course focused on lead generation at trade shows.
Nominee's Achievements in the Field of of Sales Lead Management:
- Founded When I Need Help (WINH) in 2009, providing sales and marketing support to exhibitors.
- Requested repeatedly by clients for multiple events per year and reoccurring events in following years; please visit www.whenineedhelp.com/reviews.html to view client statements and evaluations.
- Currently nominated for the 2012 SMB 150 awards (list of top 150 small and medium business professionals), previously nominated for the 2011 Small Business Influencers awards, 2011 Forbes 30 Under 30, and 2011 Spotlight Awards.
- Created How To: Trade Show (resource website), offering sales tips, marketing tools, and real life examples to help professionals improve their overall exhibiting efforts.
- Created How To: Quality Leads (short course), teaching company representatives the ins and outs of trade show lead generation through a back-to-basics education (in a convenient, self study format) that enables company representatives to succeed regardless of their previous experience with exhibiting.
Judge for 2012 Stevie Awards in Sales and Customer Service
The Helen Davis Foundation
- Numerous articles published by reputable sources like Salesopedia, SalesGravy, SalesPro Magazine, Growth University, TSNN (Trade Show News Network), Event Solutions Magazine, etc.
- Nominated for Top Sales Article of the Month (one of 10 finalists) in July 2010, February 2011, and April 2011.
- Gold medal winner in 2011 Top Sales and Marketing Blog Post category.
- Current finalist in The BlogShop's Best Blog Awards (blog content category).
- To view Robyn's articles, please visit her resource website: www.HowToTradeShow.com
Robyn has submitted her own nomination.