2013 Nominee: Patrica McLoughlin, Managed Maintenance, Inc.
Years In Business: 6
Brief Description of Nominee's Achievements:
Patricia, as Marketing Manager for Managed Maintenance Inc., has developed MMI's marketing & sales efforts from its infancy into a highly automated, integrated, and successful, results-driven division of the company. When Trish first came on board to MMI, there was no marketing automation, no CRM system (so, certainly no integration of the two), and our company was relatively unheard of in the channel. Today, MMI enjoys notoriety in the industry for its products and services, and was even recognized with DemandGens 2012 Sales & Marketing Integration Award for accomplishments in driving revenue through lead generation and management programs, and leveraging marketing automation technology to create more sophisticated and repeatable processes for success.
With the integration of SalesFUSION, and a MS Dynamics CRM system, Trish helped MMI to succeed in enhancing data integration and integrity, developing sophisticated lead scoring systems to help facilitate prospect qualification, managing and cultivating relationships via social mediums, segmenting prospects and customers to receive relevant and useful content, and hosting on-line events. These accomplishments resulted in the ability of MMI’s sales teams to drive revenue growth and profitability.
Nominee's Achievements In Sales Lead Management:
- Set up automation and processes that had MMI recognized as DemandGens 2012 Sales & Marketing Integration Award Winner.
- Set up complex lead scoring and tracking systems that assigns point values based on a prospects activity and behavior.
- Oversaw the implementation of both Marketing Automation Software and CRM system for MMI and worked to develop and maintain the integration between these two systems.
- Developed processes and workflows for lead generation and qualification for MMI sales teams.
- Presented MMI's inbound marketing & lead generation processes for 20 CEO's & 20 VP Level executives in a Vistage Florida TEC meeting.
- Subsequently joined as a panel member in a Marketing Workshop hosted by Vistage on best practices for marketing & sales automation.
- Developed customized reporting metrics to help sales teams identify candidates showing interest in specific programs and offerings from MMI.