Years In Business: 15
Brief Description of Nominee's Achievements:
With the official title of “EloQueen,” Jill Rowley has been a champion of marketing automation technology since it was practically invented. Jill has worked as one of the top sales reps at Eloqua since 2002, helping to essentially build the category of marketing automation and Revenue Performance Management. Some of the biggest companies in the world from Salesforce.com to Wells Fargo to DocuSign have turned to Jill as a guide and modern marketing expert to help them transform their lead management processes. Jill was included on the 2012 list of the top 50 most influential people in sales lead management. Jill most recently won the 2013 Stevie award for Sales Rep of the Year. In addition to her modern marketing expertise, Jill is a Social Selling evangelist who frequently presents on the topic. Jill spends time at industry events educating both sales and marketing executives on how best to integrate a social strategy into the selling process.
Prior to Eloqua, Jill worked as an account executive at Salesforce.com helping to evangelize SaaS for CRM.
Nominee's Achievements In Sales Lead Management:
Jill is truly the poster child for marketing automation and sales lead management. Her passion is to educate marketing and sales teams on lead management best practices and to teach companies how to improve revenue growth through the right combination of technology and internal process changes. Jill is frequently interviewed by publications such as CRM Magazine, 1to1, Selling Power, etc. and contributes her ideas and expertise to popular bloggers in the space like Jill Konrath.
Jill can often be found speaking at educational roundtables for Sales 2.0, Salesguru.com, and Corporate Executive Board. She has presented on countless webinars and has recently become a spokesperson for how to succeed with social selling. Her experience in this area of sales lead management has led to her participation in webinars including: “Prospecting via Social Media,” “Social Selling: Gaining Credibility and Influence in B2B Social Media Networks,” “Social Selling – Marketing Automation Institute,” “Social Selling: How to Win as a Team.”
Jill can be found contributing her knowledge to additional outlets such as ITSMA’s Women in Business show or SLMA. She presented a session on social selling at the 2012 Dreamforce event and was asked by LinkedIn to speak at the company’s 2013 sales kick-off to share her social selling background.
A strong networker, Jill has relationships with industry analysts, consultants, partners, customers…..pretty much anyone involved in the sales lead management industry knows Jill Rowley.
Jill was included on SLMA’s Women to Watch in 2011 and 2012 and her consistent contributions to the industry ensure that she should once again be among the best of the best in 2013.
- American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) - AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales.
- ASTD, the world's largest association dedicated to training and development professionals.
- SLMA Member
- Jill also an advisor to several early stage start-up companies.
- As an Eloqua employee, Jill is part of EloquaCares
- Jill provided the content for Chapter 10: Managing Your Leads: Automation and Nurturing of within“The Complete B2B Online Marketing” book. http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Online-Marketing-William-Leake/dp/1118147847
Jill has contributed to dozens of trade publications. Some examples include:
- CustomerThink “Social Selling in Action: Q&A with Eloqua’s Top Salesperson (Part 1 of 5)” – 6/4/12 http://www.customerthink.com /blog/social_selling_in_action_q_a_with_eloqua_s_top_salesperson_part_1of5
- SandHill.com Targets, Triggers and Trust: Capitalize on Sales Intelligence to Close More Business – 12/16/12 http://sandhill.com/article/targets-triggers-and-trust-capitalize-on-sales-intelligence-to-close-more-business/