Years In Business: 6
Brief Description of Nominee's Achievements:
Debbie is a nationally recognized speaker, thought leader and innovator in the demand generation field, with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth. Debbie was voted #10 in SLMA’s Top 50 Most Influential in Sales Lead Management in 2011.
Nominee's Achievements In Sales Lead Management:
- Debbie has been at the forefront of the marketing automation phenomenon, first as a beneficiary, and now as an advocate and expert.
- She is a frequent speaker and writer on topics related to driving revenue through demand generation techniques, marketing automation technologies and the integration of sales and marketing.
- She leads business strategy for The Pedowitz Group and she is a popular speaker and writer too.
- Habitat for Humanity
Authorship (articles or books):
- 3 Strategic Questions CMOs Must Answer For Their CEOs
- Thought Leader Interview With Debbie Qaqish
- Talking Revenue Marketing With Your CFO
Nominated By: Jeff Ogden