2014 Nominee: Janet Lee, Lattice Engines
Years in Business: 8
Janet Lee, VP of Products, is responsible for Lattice’s product roadmap and is the driving force behind the development of Lattice’s pioneering predictive technology. Specializing in SaaS, predictive analytics and CRM, she has a proven track record of bringing products customers love to market.
Janet has continued this successful track record at Lattice, playing an integral role in developing its consumer-inspired, data-driven business applications that help companies win more customers – applications that have truly spearheaded the use of predictive analytics for sales and marketing. For example, Lattice’s applications combine data in a company’s marketing automation and CRM systems with the industry’s largest source of external predictive buying signals, allowing companies to stop guessing and start relying on data science to find and close their next customer.
Janet’s development of these easy-to-use applications that mask the complex data science behind them has led to incredible success for Lattice’s customers. Lattice is used by companies ranging from high-growth and leading SaaS vendors DocuSign and Mindjet to large commercial banks and Fortune 500 companies such as Dell, Staples and SunTrust Bank. Customers report increasing conversation and win rates by as much as 10 times.
Nominee's Achievements in the field of Sales Lead Management:
- Janet saw the potential to use data science and predictive analytics to help businesses improve their win rates – just as it was being done in the consumer world – long before the sales market did.
- Janet capitalized on this foresight, leading Lattice’s product team through the design, development and deployment of Lattice’s award-winning flagship product for sales, salesPRISM.
- She also facilitated the development of Lattice’s newly released Predictive Lead Scoring application for marketers, a powerful tool that has been proven to increase conversions and win rates for customers by up to 10 times, bridging the gap between marketing automation and CRM systems.
- The technology she’s developed has won numerous accolades – nearly 20 in the past year alone, including:
- Inclusion on Paul Greenberg’s CRM Watchlist, along with industry leaders like Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Being named a 2013 Gartner Cool Vendor
- SIIA CODiE for Best Lead Generation Solution
- Gold Stevie Award for Best Sales Automation Solution
- DataWeek Award for Top Innovator in Customer Intelligence
- Silver Golden Bridge Award for Cloud Computing and SaaS Innovations
- Best in Biz Award for Best New Product Version
- American Business Award for Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year
- Janet’s innovation doesn’t end with product development – she’s also a co-inventor on a patent for "A System and Method for Real Time Activity Based Accounting” (7,685,029).
Janet is nominated by Meghan O'Toole