Years in Business: 9
It’s been said by Debbie Qaqish that Marge Bieler could “get a wall to talk back to her.” With experience navigating the business world since 1996, not to mention being the CEO of her own company since 2005, Marge is definitely a person that can get people talking. She runs her company, RareAgent, with the intent of starting cash conversations and making sure her clients look good and remember their humanity. It’s paved the way for a very noble reputation and a very honest living. In fact, on average her clients have received $35 back for every $1 they have invested in RA Programs. Many clients have reported that her new Social Sales Curriculum is producing five times the opportunities entering into their sales funnels and has helped close over $10,000,000 to date.
Marge prides herself on always doing what she loves, whether for work or for her own personal life. Her clients recognize her expertise and her ability to choose valuable workers who have the same spark. RareAgent, a social media sales, training and marketing company, shines because of its nobility, value of fun and professionalism (all rolled into one) and its long standing ability to get the job done.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Named one of the Top 25 Inside Sales Professionals by American Association of Inside Sales Professional
- Her whiteboard animation, 10 Baby Steps to Social Sales, has maintained a strong reader base by teams all over the country
- Her RareAgent blogs have engaged many thousands of regular readers and offers a contemporary and new approach to sales development incorporating social media into the sales process
- Her unique social sales platform and curriculum delivers tips, tricks and tactics to combine social media platforms into the sales process.. With over 35,000 licenses deployed world-wide – this platform has increased opportunities in the pipeline by 33% and has helped companies start new conversations in addition to helping companies close millions of dollars of new revenue and new logos.
- Her trademarked Thoughtful Conversation Framework ® for creating cash conversations in companies outperforms the DMA report for outbound calling 7x over
- She speaks on panels and featured webinars for Executive Sales and Marketing Association (ESMA) , American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) , Marketo, Georgia Christina Business Network (GCBN) and InsideView on the importance of utilizing sales media intelligence and most effectively.
- She is frequently invited to be the thought leader in webinars, sales kick-offs, radio and onsite. Her 7 Keys to Using LinkedIn to Drive Revenue has consistently had 950+ attendees each time she’s presented it.
Her industry affiliations include:
- Crackerjack The Movie – Art Within – consultant on social enabling stories, lead demand and driving investment for Crackerjack film– Executive Producers, Bryan Coley and Jeff Foxworthy
- Executive Sales and Marketing Association – Member and Key Note Speaker
- InsideView – Social Selling University – Keynote Speaker for Webinars - LinkedIn and Sales Enablement (998 attendees)
- Sales Lead Management Association –SLMA Radio Keynote Speaker,
- Business RadioX – Renegade Radio, Keynote Speaker,
- Pilgrim Radio – Keynote Speaker,
- Gravity Radio –Keynote Speaker
- Wireless Technology Forum – Security SIG Past Board Member
- Entrepreneur Advisors – Board of Advisors
- American Association of Inside Sales Professionals – Past President, built the Atlanta Chapter, and guest of Tuesday’s Training Day – produced the highest membership base for AA-ISP – invited and hosted IBM at executive leadership dinner and executive leadership summit, influencing IBM’s decision to sign-up for a volume user membership
Marge Bieler gives generously to charity:
Bridge Music Foundation – consultant on lead demand/social media to drive donations (Founder Jan Smith – aka Mama Jan, vocal coach to music stars Justin Bieber, Usher, The Band Perry, and many more)
Chaired the Paddy "O'Hara" Fishman - Putt for Paddy Golf Benefit – raised $14,000 - one day golf event.
Georgia Christian Business Network – corporate sponsor and opening the GCBN Atlanta Chapter in March 2014
Executive Mentorship – she mentors women on how to build and sustain a consulting business
Marge is nominated by Trey Briggs