2014 Nominee: Patricia McLoughlin, Managed Maintenace
Company: Managed Maintenance
Patricia, as Marketing Manager for Managed Maintenance Inc., has developed MMI's marketing & sales efforts from its infancy into a highly automated, integrated, and successful, results-driven division of the company.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Set up automation and processes that had MMI recognized as DemandGens 2012 Sales & Marketing Integration Award Winner.
- Set up complex lead scoring and tracking systems that assigns point values based on a prospects activity and behavior.
- Oversaw the implementation of both Marketing Automation Software and CRM system for MMI and worked to develop and maintain the integration between these two systems.
- Developed processes and workflows for lead generation and qualification for MMI sales teams.
- Presented MMI's inbound marketing & lead generation processes for 20 CEO's & 20 VP Level executives in a Vistage Florida TEC meeting.
- Subsequently joined as a panel member in a Marketing Workshop hosted by Vistage on best practices for marketing & sales automation.
- Developed customized reporting metrics to help sales teams identify candidates showing interest in specific programs and offerings from MMI.
Patricia is nominated by Subhi Elmughrabi