2014 Nominee: Jeanne Hopkins, Continuum Managed Services
Company: Continuum Managed Servcies, LLC
Years at this company: 5 months
Jeanne is renowned in data-driven, high-velocity demand creation marketing programs, revolutionizing the marketing organizations she leads. Best of all, she shares her knowledge and success tips with others through Twitter, speaking engagements and her book, Go Mobile, a step-by-step introductory look at starting mobile marketing efforts that is a No. 1 best-selling mobile marketing book on Amazon.com. In October 2013, she was named #10 on HubSpot’s list of “12 Insightful Marketing Insiders You Should Follow on Twitter,” noting “Trust us: Follow her and you'll be all the better for it.” Jeanne was named to the 50 Most Influential Sales Lead Management professionals by SLMA in 2011, 2012 and 2013 in addition to being honored with SLMA’s 20 Women to Watch award in 2011 and 2013. She continues her tremendous leadership and in-depth knowledge of sales lead management, becoming Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Continuum in September 2013, now revolutionizing the sales lead management process for Continuum’s partners. In December 2013, Jeanne was named to the 10 MSP Industry Executives to Watch in 2014 list (http://mspmentor.net/managed-services/10-msp-industry-executives-watch-2014#slide-3-field_images-30381).
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- During her time at SmartBear Software from May 2012 – September 2013, she significantly increased the velocity of lead generation by implementing a SMarketing (Sales & Marketing) mindset in which she only focused on the leads that mattered to the company.
- At SmartBear, she built a 37-member superstar inbound marketing team that today processes over 40,000 new leads per quarter with valuable content and product trials through downloads. A large percentage of SmartBear’s revenue is generated by these leads.
- At Continuum, a leading provider of fully integrated managed services solutions, she has prioritized in the critical area of sales lead management, cleaning and analyzing the customer database, working to help create a customer DNA of the customer base and establishing a high-velocity lead generation program for the company’s channel partners in order to help them significantly increase the volume of quality leads.
- With a new, updated look, Continuum doubled website visits in 90 days (http://www.continuum.net).
- Continuum increased social media followers by 110% since Jeanne’s arrival. (https://twitter.com/FollowContinuum)
- Continuum has increased MQL generation while making the definition more specific, however MQLs are less important to Continuum than bringing on new partners. Jeanne is responsible for building a sales and marketing machine that is metrics based. Accordingly, Jeanne’s group is working toward adding 100 new Continuum partners per month in 2014, and they are on track!
- Continuum launched a blog in September which has seen tremendous growth. From January to February 2014, percentage of total page views increased 51% and the total number of inbound links increased by 1200%. There was a strong increase in overall traffic recorded in February, up 152% over the past 4 months. Organic traffic is increasing exponentially as well, up 85% from January alone. (http://blog.continuum.net/)
- Continuum launched its first User Conference which is taking place in September 2014. Registration has hit 275+. (http://media.continuum.net/press-releases/smb-guru-anurag-agrawal-to-speak-at-navigate-by-continuum)
MassTLC Sales and Marketing Cluster – Co-Chair –http://www.masstlc.org/?page=SalesMarketing
Authorship (articles or books):
“Go Mobile” - http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Location-Based-Marketing-Optimized-Strategies/dp/1118167783
Jeanne is nominated by Christine Snyder