2014 Nominee: Lori Richardson, Score More Sales
Company: Score More Sales
Years in Business: 11
Lori Richardson is the Midmarket Sales Prospecting Expert. Lori began her selling career in a family run business, then got her first of many technology sales positions in Seattle selling the original personal computers made by IBM, Compaq, Apple, and HP. She rose through the ranks and became a sales leader, built five inside sales teams that together generated half a billion dollars in sales, then created and ran a Corporate University.
In 2002 Lori created Score More Sales to help SMB sellers and sales leaders but refined her niche to midmarket in 2009. She consults with sales leaders and company leaders on ways to improve prospecting, grow and measure pipeline data, and get more and better deals with a focus on velocity and lead quality.
Lori is a thought leader on B2B sales prospecting, pipeline topics, and sales growth strategies for midsized companies. Her Cold-to-Warm Calls© program, The S.T.A.R. Strategy©, and The Prospecting Puzzle© help sales teams make sales improvements with simple, yet effective strategies. She is a leader in the idea of 1% improvements everyday for sales team morale building and ongoing professional development through innovative programs.
Every week Lori is rolling up her sleeves in the trenches with sellers and sales leaders using tried-and-true strategies and adopting new twists based on the latest research.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers 2013 by Top Sales World
- Top 25 Sales Bloggers by HubSpot
- Named one of the top 25 Influential Leaders in Sales by InsideView, 2013
- Contributor to Midsize Insider, IBM for 3 years
- Contributor to ebooks and guides for leading sales and marketing software companies
- President of Sales Shebang – the world’s top women B2B sales experts
- One of the top recognized social selling experts in B2B
- @scoremoresales named to several lists for top sales influencers on Twitter
- In-demand speaker at industry events like Inbound 2013 and AA-ISP Leadership Conferences
- One of the “20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management” 2013, 2012
- One of the Top 25 Sales Influencers by Openview Partners 2013, 2012
- Runs the Award-winning blog, Score More Sales, since 2005
- Top Sales World Charter Advisory Board member
- Member of Sales Lead Management Association
- President, Sales Shebang
- Co-President, Boston Chapter of AA-ISP (American Assoc. of Inside Sales Professionals)
- Volunteer, MIT Enterprise Forum and various incubator programs
Authorship (articles or books):
eBook: Striking the Perfect Balance Between the Art and Science of Sales (with Velocify)
eBook: Sell Better and Sell More: A SalesShebang eBook
book: 50 Days to Build Your Sales- B2B Edition
book: 50 Days to Build Your Sales (with workbook)
book: co-author of 360 Degrees of the Customer
Lori is nominated by Nancy Nardin