2014 Winner: Barbara Morris, Laser Image
Company: Laser Image
Years in Business: 25 here and 35 total.
Barbara Morris is the CEO and co-founder of Laser Image, a software development company located in Dallas. In the past 25 years Laser Image has grown to be an influential and profitable business, creating custom software solutions such as LeadForce, CallTrack, Campaign Manager and most recently, FastApp. Laser Image’s products range from traditional direct mail to the latest mobile technology and are catered to address clients’ unique business needs. The Dallas Business Journal has named Laser Image as one of the ‘Largest Software Developers in North Texas’ and one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Dallas.’ Laser Image has grown to seven million dollars in total revenue and now has a global reach working with various national insurance companies. Morris plays an instrumental role in the development, delivery and marketing of the Laser Image breadth of business application solutions. Throughout the past 25 years, Barbara Morris along with Laser Image’s hardworking employees, have cultivated the company into the success that it is today. Morris enjoys developing a very specific company culture and attends company meetings every week to continue to engage and grow the Laser Image culture with her dedicated employees.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Named one of the ‘Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management in 2013.
- Part of the development of LeadForce, a lead generating mobile application.
- Laser Image’s LeadForce application named a top application by Life Insurance Selling.
- Part of the brains behind the FastApp digital transaction application.
Barbara Morris in involved in the Trinity Strand Trail, Toys for Tots, CASA, Community Partners of Dallas, Rails to Trails, and PeopleforBikes.org.
Authorship (articles or books):
- ‘Back to the Basics: Why Direct Mail Is Not Dead’ featured on the Huffington Post.
- The Art of Leaning Into Your “Aha” Moment’ featured on the Huffington Post.
- ‘How e-signing can transform your business’ featured on LifeHealthPro.
- ‘3 basis of successful direct-mail marketing’ featured on LifeHealthPro.
- ‘3 ways technology will change the way we do business in 2013’ featured on
- ‘Five Essential Questions to Ask your Mobile App Developer’ featured on the Huffington Post.
- ‘In sales, is it better to be old school or new school?’ featured on LifeHealthPro.