Years in Business: 30
Jocelyn is a strategic marketing leader who leverages the best of her team’s creativity and discipline to deliver new programs that grow the bottom line. She ensures that she and her team closely collaborate with Sales, IT and technical marketing organizations to design impactful marketing content and events that engage new prospects, capture new registrations, and deliver high-quality sales leads. Jocelyn is a visionary marketing leader who sees the big picture, but also has the business savvy to lead her team in developing the programs, processes and tool implementations to turn their great ideas into reality.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Developed the first lead scoring model for a $2Bn Silicon Valley tech company.
- Created Marketing Operations function at current and previous companies, working closely with Sales and IT organizations to capture, route and manage sales leads.
- Led demand creation programs across multiple product and vertical market groups during a 60% company growth to $2Bn.
- Developed the company’s first lead dashboards for early indicators of campaign performance, lead conversion and customer acquisition.
- Worked collaborative with Sales and Sales Operations across all geographies to define Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads, implementing a Service Level Agreement with SVPs of Sales and Marketing.
- Led sales lead development at start-up, mid-sized and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Understands unique international customer lead management nuances across Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions.
Marketing Operations Cross Company Alliance (MOCCA), President; member since 2008
Active volunteer with Women@Altera, women’s mentoring and networking
Authorship (articles or books):
- Speaker and panelist on global marketing, branding, marketing operations, lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Guest lecturer on business and marketing at St Mary’s College MBA program and Santa Clara University Marketing program.
Joceyln is nominated by Amanda Greene