Liz McClellan is the VP of Field Marketing at PGi. Her current responsibilities include managing five channels: Customer Marketing, New Customer Acquisition, Diamond Customers, Partner Programs and Sales Enablement. Liz and team are currently in the process of transforming their marketing organization to a Revenue Performance Management model. A passionate Revenue Marketer, she is deeply vested in sales and marketing alignment. Liz is a faculty member and frequent speaker for Revenue Marketing University and former guest columnist for BtoB Online.
Prior to her role with PGi, Liz was the VP of Sales and Marketing at Sage, where she was a key contributor in building the Revenue Performance Management Center of Excellence for Sage North America. She led the first team at Sage to implement a marketing automation platform and begin the revenue performance management journey.
Liz is an experienced B2B and B2C marketer, including agency and client-side experience in the software and technology sectors. Her 20-year career, with backgrounds in both startups and global corporations, reflects continual advancement. Accomplished areas include agency selection and management, marketing automation, revenue performance management, online strategy, employee development and brand transformation. Liz is an experienced thought leader, public speaker, change agent, and relationship builder.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
Recent career highlights for Liz include:
- Selected to participate in a cross-functional team to streamline new customer acquisition across all business units and to implement Eloqua, Sage CRM and Revenue Performance Management (RPM) across Sage, 2012.
- Featured speaker at REVTalks January 2014 – Building a Rockstar Team
- Work is featured in recently released book Rise of the Revenue Marketer – published October 2013.
- Featured speaker and encore presenter at HubSpot INBOUND 2013 – Building a Rockstar Team and Optimal Alignment with Sales.
- Guest speaker for Revenue Marketing University - Dec 2012 and March 2013. Topics included: Skills, Roles and Competencies for Revenue Performance Management and Building The Revenue Continuum – Marketing & Sales Alignment.
- Selected to participate in a cross-functional team to streamline new customer acquisition across all business units and implement Eloqua, Sage CRM and Revenue Performance Management (RPM) across Sage, 2012.
- Selected by BtoBOnline.com as an industry thought leader to contribute a monthly blog post, monthly from May 2011 to Aug 2012.
- Led Sage’s Small Business brand transition from a House of Brands to a Branded House, including the agency search and RFP process. Hired Interbrand, 2011.
- Guest speaker on marketing automation at BMA of Atlanta event, November 2011.
- Radio show guest on WRMR Revenue Marketer Radio, November 2011.
- BtoB Online Magazine event panelist for marketing automation/RPM, December 2010.
- Led the first team at Sage North America to implement marketing automation (Pardot) and Revenue Performance Management, 2008.
- Selected by BtoBOnline.com as an industry thought leader to contribute a monthly blog post, from May 2011 to August 2012.
Liz is nominated by Debbie Qaqish