Simone Nabers has been involved with both the sales and marketing teams in her six-year career at ReadyTalk and currently has the role of Demand Generation Manager. She is responsible for managing and executing all outbound marketing campaigns including email, content, list sourcing/segmentation and vendor relations. Additionally, Simone oversees the monthly ReadyTalk Webinar Series and prospect newsletter. She works closely with the sales organization, marketing operations, the inbound manager and product marketing to drive marketing-sourced revenue (sales qualified opportunities) through ongoing prospect nurturing programs. Simone also works closely with sales to develop marketing and sales service level agreements (SLAs) to enable and enhance the lead management process.
Simone’s areas of focus include demand generation campaign creation, management and playbook development, email marketing and optimization, persona development, content marketing strategy and content development, lead nurturing flows and marketing automation program/campaign building. She implemented and manages a monthly webinar series (2-4 events per month), as well as a prospect newsletter.
Simone’s marketing team is responsible for driving 60% of net new revenue and has consistently hit above that goal for the past 3 years, achieving 89% of net new revenue in 2013.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
Simone’s publications, webinars and speaking engagements include the following:
- The 84% You’re Missing: Rethinking Your On-Demand Webinar Strategy to Amplify Lead Gen Efforts.
- Striking it Rich with Sales Enablement.
- Streamlining the Sales Cycle with Webinars.
- 20 Content Marketing & Webinar Questions Answered in Real-Time.
- Where Do Webinars Fit in a Content Marketing Strategy?
- Harness the Power of the Web to Promote Your Online Event.
- Boost Marketing Effectiveness with Customer Feedback Components.
- REVTalks 2014
- Pardot Elevate User Conference
- Content2Conversion – Lead Gen roundtable moderator
Simone is nominated by Debbie Qaqish