Years in the industry: 15
Company website: http://LiveHive.com
In her years of experience as a senior marketing executive in Silicon Valley, Micheline Nijmeh has been involved in multiple major product launches and marketing campaigns – including both the Chatter and Force.com platforms for software behemoth Salesforce.com.
As CMO for LiveHive, she oversees all marketing efforts for a software startup in the emerging sales acceleration market – a market projected to reach $30 billion by 2017. In the six months she has been at LiveHive, she is building awareness of the company as an industry leader in the space and helped drive strategic alliances with companies, such as Act-On Software and recently was nominated and awarded as the Top Sales Productivity Tool.
Micheline also served as Senior Director, Integrated Marketing for leader in Internet-of-Things wireless networks Silver Spring Networks, where she oversaw global marketing strategy for networking solutions across multiple organizations, including brand awareness, product marketing, demand generation, and management of worldwide marketing events.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Micheline Nijmeh has been driving sales lead management for over 14 years.
- • In her tenure at Sun Microsystems, she led software demand gen campaigns for Virtualization and datacenter automation software, as well as led the launch of Java.net and Java.com driving millions of Java software downloads,
- • As the Demand Gen lead for Salesforce.com’s Chatter and Force platforms, Micheline developed lead generation strategy and execution delivering 93% year-over-year increase in lead pipeline.
- • Today, Micheline continues to innovate on demand generation campaigns with LiveHive, Inc. and has led the team in building lead gen campaigns such as “TipsforSales-ToysforTots” campaign and The Academy Awards “spoof” campaign growing lead pipeline 200%. Under her leadership, LiveHive was recently awarded the Top Sales Productivity tool by Top Sales World.
Charitable Boards: National Charity League
Authorship (articles or books):
- Sales Start is Born: http://livehive.com/lh-blog/a-sales-star-is-born/
- Navigation Complex Sales with Digital Listening: http://livehive.com/lh-blog/navigating-complex-sales-with-digital-listening-tools/
- Sales is Still a Game of Numbers: http://livehive.com/lh-blog/sales-is-still-a-game-of-numbers/
- 10 Ways to Gain Competitive Edge in 2015 http://livehive.com/lh-blog/10-ways-to-gain-competitive-edge-in-2015/
- What Sales teams can Learn from the Girl Scout Motto http://livehive.com/lh-blog/what-sales-teams-can-learn-from-the-girl-scouts-motto/
- How to Set the Foundation for a Big Sales Finish: http://livehive.com/lh-blog/how-to-set-the-foundation-for-a-big-sales-finish/
- Goodbye to the Weakest Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/TopSales/magazine/2015/Feb2015_W2_04_2_opt.pdf
Interviews or appearances:
- Demand Gen Report http://www.demandgenreport.com/industry-topics/industry-news/3086-livehive-partners-with-act-on-unveils-new-sales-acceleration-features.html#.VOTFTGTF_34
- 50 Women to Watch: Top http://tech.co/women-in-tech-silicon-valley-2015-02
Micheline Nijmeh is nominated by Jill Konrath