2015 Nominee: Patricia McLoughlin, Managed Maintenance, Inc.
Nominee's Achievements and Why They Were Nominated:
Trish McLoughlin currently serves MMI in the role of Director of Marketing. In her role, Trish must unify the efforts of both sales and marketing to create a vehicle in which MMI brings its offerings and services to its customers and the marketplace as a whole. Trish has developed MMI’s marketing & sales efforts from its infancy into a highly automated, integrated, and successful, results-driven division of the company.
Nominee's Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Named one of CRN’s “2014 Women of the Channel” which celebrates the accomplishments of those female executives making their mark in the IT channel.
- Awarded SalesFUSIONS 2013 Marketing Hero award for leveraging leading edge technology to drive demand, awareness and ultimately, leads, into their company’s sales Flannel.
- Recognized by the Sales Lead Management Association as one of the Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
- Awarded DemandGens 2012 Sales & Marketing Integration Award
- Maintain MMI Web site, with a strong focus on SEO-friendly copy writing
- Orchestrated website redesign and subsequent revisions
- CRM Database Integration with Marketing Automation Platform
- Developed sophisticated Lead Scoring and tracking programs
- B2B Social Media and Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Public Relations and Media Outreach
- Develops and executes targeted Email Marketing Campaigns
- Event Planning (Webinars, Tradeshows, Customer Roundtables)
- Video Production
- Sales Collateral development and deployment
Patricia is nominated by Subhi Elmughrabi