2015 Nominee: Rhoan Morgan - DemandLab, LLC
Nominee's Company: DemandLab, LLC
Years in Business: 15
For 15 years, Rhoan has been dedicated to leveraging marketing tools and strategies that enable the sales process and generate higher revenues.
As one of the earliest proponents of marketing automation, Rhoan launched DemandLab—one of the first agencies to specialize in this emerging field—in 2009. Initially a one-person operation, DemandLab is now a thriving business comprising an eight-person team and an extended network of design and digital experts. In six years, the agency’s client roster has grown to include more than 60 global B2B and B2C brands, including Indeed, Jobvite, Marketo, Monetate, Jouta, and many more.
Rhoan has also established a structured internship program that to date has helped several young women launch careers in marketing. Interns have gone on to establish a marketing consulting firm, become the SVP digital strategy at Women’s Marketing, and become a senior associate at PwC.
Rhoan is a Marketo Certified Expert and an inaugural member of the Marketo 2012 Champions, an elite group of professionals with advanced expertise in this leading marketing-automation platform. DemandLab is a member of Marketo’s Launchpoint, a preferred ecosystem for integrated marketing automation services.
Nominee's Achievements in the field of Sales Lead Management:
Rhoan has helped many clients align sales and marketing activities, transform their lead-generation strategy, and realize optimal value from their investment in marketing automation.
Areas of specialization include:
- Lead lifecycle management
- Analytics and optimization
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Sales Enablement
Success highlights include:
- Helping iLEVEL, a private-equity technology platform, shorten their ISA-qualified lead close rates by 66% while reducing CAC costs by 40%.
- Automating newsletter communications for StyleSight, a global trend forecasting service, saving them $300K per year and slashing production time from days to hours.
- Developing a blended “B2B/B2C” marketing automation strategy for Algonquin College, a Canadian post-secondary institute, that resulting in a 5% increase in lead generation and a 135% increase in prospects converted to applicants.
- Creating a webinar specific demand strategy for Corcentric, a leader in accounts payable automation, that increased email open rates by 15% and generated 400% more leads YOY.
In 2014, Rhoan’s innovative approach to lead lifecycle management helped client Algonquin College win the Marketo Revvie Award for engagement.
Here’s what her clients have to say: http://www.demandlab.com/about/testimonials/
Dress For Success, volunteer career counselor, 2014
Rhoan is a regular contributor to the DemandLab blog.
Interviews or appearances:
- MarketingRockStarGuides.com: Learning from DemandLab’s Rhoan Morgan.
- Marketo Summit 2014: Lead Lifecycle Management and Analytics for the Complex Sale.
- Association for Accounting Marketing Conference 2015: The Value of Marketing Automation.
- Leads the Marketo Regional User Group for the Philadelphia area