Nominee's Company: SalesStaff
Years in Business: 15
Rochelle Jonson serves as the VP Outbound Operations for Demand Generation company, SalesStaff – an organization that generates sales leads and appointments for their clients. She’s been instrumental in the company being named thrice to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies. Rochelle incorporates a sales lead management philosophy which focuses on the human component – developing the most precious resource, our people. Her philosophy is that all 100 Inside Sales Reps deserve our best efforts to develop them professionally. This is embodied by the poster in her office:
A CFO asked his CEO, “What happens if we develop our people and they leave?” The CEO responded, “What happens if we DON’T develop them and they stay?”
Her crowning achievement is the implementation of a world-class training program called ‘SalesStaff University’. She devised a comprehensive series of training modules which cover every detail of sales lead generation – telesales skills, prospect data management, identification of valuable sales prospects, etc.
Her efforts in employee development have led to a 100% increase in sales lead production over the last year. Each year now, SalesStaff generates 10,000+ sales meetings and 30,000+ sales leads for our clients, generating more than $1 billion in sales pipeline revenue.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
- Developed a comprehensive sales lead generation training program called ‘SalesStaff University’ which every Business Development Rep (BDR) must complete
- Helped increased sales lead production a full 100% in less than a year
- Developed a myriad of key performance metrics which have served as a springboard to help guide BDRs efforts
- Has written various thought-leadership articles and internal document covering a wide range of sales lead management topics – including an article on ‘Strong vs. Weak Language in the Sales Lead Generation Process’ which was viewed over 100,000 times
- Was instrumental in overseeing the production of over 10,000 sales meetings and 30,000 sales leads for SalesStaff’s roster of over 200 clients
- She serves as the go-to team member for all things related to the development and training of lead generation personnel
- Rochelle has streamlined the management of over 100 BDRs – a feat made doubly difficult based on the fact that SalesStaff’s BDRs are largely virtual and telecommute
- Played a crucial role in establishing a topnotch recruiting program to attract and hire the best Business Development staffers in the country