2015 Winner: Trish Lessard - media junction
Winner's Company: media junction®
Years in Business: 18
Trish Lessard is a co-founder and owner of media junction®, an inbound marketing and design agency located in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
media junction®, a certified HubSpot Gold partner, provides inbound strategy, mobile responsive website design and development primarily on the HubSpot COS, Wordpress and Custom HTML.
Under Trish’s leadership, media junction® has grown to more than 650 active clients and they have launched over 1,200 complete business web sites for companies like Great Harvest Bread Co., appbackr, SalesPredict, Sensear and Hitachi.
Winner's Achievements in the field of Sales Lead Management:
Under Trish’s leadership, media junction® has been recognized as a HubSpot Gold Agency Partner and become one of the top 150 HubSpot providers:
- Named 2013 HubSpot Marketplace Provider of the Year
- Awarded 2013 Gold Winner Hermes Creative Awards for Website Overall B2B Complete Re-design for a B2B company.
- Recognized as an Outstanding Partner by HubSpot out of over 1,900 HubSpot partners worldwide:
- 2014 HubSpot Content Optimization System (COS) Performance Award: media junction had the highest average marketing grade of COS websites relative to other eligible HubSpot Partners, as determined by HubSpot’s Marketing Grader by analyzing factors such as website, social media activity, mobile responsiveness, blogging activity, email marketing, lead nurturing and analytics.
- 2014 COS Champion Runner up: media junction had the second highest number of COS sites published to Inspire, a website built by HubSpot to inspire designers on the HubSpot platform.
- Been featured as a HubSpot case study for their work helping Avela Speciality Pharmacy leverage smart content across the buyer’s journey to achieve a 38% increase in landing page conversions, 200% increase in organic traffic over six months and a 400% increase in web traffic over six months. http://www.hubspot.com/customers/avella
"media junction® has set an example for how businesses everywhere should be transforming their marketing with inbound. Their strategic approach to attracting, engaging, and delighting customers has not only built valuable relationships with their audience, but has driven growth for their agency and the inbound movement." -Patrick Shea, Channel Marketing Manager, HubSpot
Trish is a main organizer for the Twin Cities HubSpot User Group, a community of local Inbound Marketers from the greater Twin Cities metro area that comes together to share tips, tools and tricks about inbound best practices and to help members use the HubSpot platform more effectively.
What Defines a Great Website - The Content or The Design? [Customer Story]
Trish is nominated by Jill Konrath