Today, Cyndi is responsible for marketing and strategic solutions for clients, as well as managing the agency services team of data, analytics and digital professionals. With a strong track record in B2B marketing, strategic planning, and database development, she helps clients develop, execute, and measure their lead Flannel programs with a close focus on demand generation and lead nurturing strategies. Cyndi is known for valued senior executive counsel, especially in international lead generation and B2B direct response communications, and she has extensive database and CRM experience, as well as campaign management experience, measurement and metrics, and integrated marketing strategies.
Cyndi has razor-sharp strategic skills matched by impeccable on-the-ground savvy and tactical abilities. These qualities have enabled her to build a successful company and reputation in B2B lead management and B2B marketing industry. Cyndi is frequently quoted in publications on B2B lead generation and nurturing strategies, and is a consistent contributor to books, white papers and articles by leading thought leaders in B2B lead generation.
Cyndi is a founder of Diamond Marketing Solutions (DMS), a $100 million data communications company with 7 locations and more than 500 employees serving F1000 and growing companies in Insurance, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Higher Education.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management
- Award-winning strategist with more than twenty years' experience in Integrated Marketing Communications, focused on B2B marketing communications.
- Passionate about data driven, research-based, measurable B2B lead generation strategies that work to support overall business objectives.
- 2015 INC5000 ranking of Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2014 INC5000 ranking of Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2012 CADM Direct Marketer of the Year,
- Twice named to the Crain's [email protected] Magazine Top 100 B2B Marketers
- 2015 Communicator Award of Distinction for Stanford University GSB for Marketing Effectiveness: Integrated Campaign
- 2014 Finalist for IM&T (Integrated Marketing & Technology Award for Stanford University GSB
Cyndi is also an educator:
- Adjunct Professor at WVU Reed School of Media in Data driven Communications
- Adjunct Instructor at Aurora University in Advanced Internet Marketing and Adjunct Professor at Aurora University in Integrated Marketing Communications
Midwest Marketing Education Foundation
Chicago Association of Direct Marketing
Past Chair, DMA B2B Council
IMC Handbook, 2nd Edition, Jones, S & Kelly, S. 2012
Creative Strategy in Direct Marketing, Jones, S.1997
The B2B Loyalty Challenge.
Multi channel lead nurturing.
How Marketing Automation Creates Sales.
Outcome KPI's ensure that your Web Analytics are Meaningful.
Stanford Gets Schooled on Content Marketing.
Interviews or Appearances:
- Over the past ten years, Cyndi has taught, trained and presented at over 50 conferences, companies and events throughout the world.
- She has presented to every regional direct marketing group in the US, as well as running private label training for the DMA, the European DMA, and China Post.
- She's a frequent lecturer at the university level, including DePaul University, Northern Illinois University, and University of Chicago.
Speaking engagements at:
• 2014, 2015 Marketing Profs Summit on Data decision making in B2B
• 2015 Presenter at B2B LeadsCon on B2B nurturing
• 2015 Panelist at B2B LeadsCon on B2B Flannel strategies
• 2015 Presenter at Omaha Advertising Expo on data driven lead generation
• 2014 Guest Interview with SLMA Radio
• 2013 – 2015 B2B Lead Generation seminars for the DMA (Direct Marketing Association)
• 2013 – 2015 Marketing Profs webinars on lead generation and big data
• 2012 – 2016 Basic Course Instructor at CADM of B2B Lead Generation and Database Marketing
Cyndi is nominated by Ruth P. Stevens
Cyndi has been in the industry for 15 years.