Genie Parker has more than 30 years of experience in sales and marketing with an emphasis on doing business on the phone. Genie's broad experience reaches into hundreds of industries including technology, manufacturing, non‑profits, financial services, and business services. She co‑founded Parker, Murray and Associates ‑ a call center that supplied sales and sales leads to businesses in a large variety of industries from small business to Fortune 500. Genie drove the adoption of new lead management technologies at Parker Murray before launching VanillaSoft. Genie is also a visionary in the need for specific tools for the emerging inside sales market, which is currently outpacing the outside sales market. She is an advocate for the need to adapt queue‑ based routing technology to high‑end sales.
NOMINEE'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE FIELD OF SALES LEAD MANAGEMENT:
Genie Parker has played a major role in management of VanillaSoft's operations:
- Built internal accounting system and processes for HR, AR and AP
- Built internal sales process
- Built support knowledge base
- Oversaw new website development
- Found and built business development relationships
- Played an integral role in developing and building VanillaSoft's Cloud‑based, Lead Management Platform
In her current role, Genie has oversees marketing strategy, directs marketing communication efforts, and partners with sales to continue increasing VanillaSoft’s brand awareness and market penetration.
Prior to VanillaSoft, Genie co‑Founded Parker, Murray and Assoc a boutique call center that supplied sales and sales leads to businesses in a large variety of industries from small business to Fortune 500.
SLMA Board Member
YEARS IN BUSINESS: 36
Genie is nominated by Stacy Jackson
Genie is a volunteer for:
- Seven Loaves Food Pantry
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- Project Hope for Women in Crisis