Maria is responsible for all go-to-market activities at Apttus, the category defining Quote-to-Cash solutions provider built entirely on the Salesforce platform.
Recently Maria has won numerous awards, including a Stevie Award for Women in Business and has been named to both the Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management and 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management lists. Over her impressive 14+ year sales and marketing career, Maria has specialized in everything from CRM, content marketing, and lead generation & nurturing, as well as campaign optimization all to support and drive sales success.
Maria is a Salesforce Certified Administrator and a frequent speaker on varied Marketing industry trends. Prior to Apttus, Maria was in leadership roles at Marketo (MKTO) and Shunra Software (acquired by HP).
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
In her current role as Sr. VP of Global Marketing at Apttus, Maria has been the architect of all lead-gen programs, including robust email marketing campaigns and inbound programs, global event marketing at over 100+ events/year, Titanium sponsorship of Salesforce’s prestige Dreamforce event and the branding, booth, and speaking opportunities it entails. Maria has also spearheaded the advancement of Apttus’ own customer-focused event, Accelerate, which in its 3rd incarnation in 2015 supported over 1500 on-site attendees.
Several notable accomplishments also include co-authorship of some of the most successful books created specifically for B2B Sales & Marketers, entitled The Definitive Guides to B2B Marketing. Since their creation over the last 3 years, over 25,000 sales and marketing professionals to date have collectively downloaded the Definitive Guides.
- Winner: 2015 Skyword Top 25 Content Marketers in Enterprise Software
- Winner: Sales Lead Management 20 Women to Watch (2011-14)
- Winner: Sales Lead Management 50 Most Influential People (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Emerging Leader by Women’s Leadership Coaching Winner of several BMA B2 Awards
- SIIA CODiE Award Finalist
- 2015 SLMA Women to Watch Winner
Authorship (articles or books):
- How Apttus Took a Huge Risk, Gave Away a Tesla and Landed 1,170 High-Quality Leads - 11/16/15
- What’s In-Store for B2B Marketing in 2016 - 12/16/15:
Interviews or appearances:
- SaaSyForce.com - Girly Geek of the Week (Interview) 8/27/15/
- Heinz Marketing - “How I Work” (Interview) 6/30/15
- Admins are Marketers too! (Podcast) 7/30/15
- Road to Dreamforce 14 (Interview at 21 minute mark) 9/23/14
- Marketing and Sales Alignment with Maria Pergolino of Apttus
Maria has been in the industry for 13+ years and is nominated by Heather Rath