Building on a 16-year career in sales and marketing technology, Rhoan and the agency she founded in 2009 enjoyed record-breaking success in 2015. In seven years she grew DemandLab from a one-person operation into a full-service agency while maintaining an average 50% YOY revenue increase. This year alone, she grew her team by 40 percent. To date, the agency has worked with nearly 70 recognized global brands and Fortune 500s.
To meet the evolving preferences of today’s buyers, Rhoan focused on expanding the agency’s content services and DemandLab’s content offerings were recognized with a Summit International Emerging Media Award in 2015 and a Killer Content Award in early 2016.
DemandLab’s work garnered additional accolades during the year: client, Qlik was selected as a Revvie Award finalist in the engagement category. The agency won Gold for Company of the Year in the Business Services -- 10 or Less Employees category at the 12th annual Stevie Awards and Rhoan won a Stevie Bronze for Female Entrepreneur of the Year in the same category.
Rhoan’s biggest achievement in 2015 was the launch of MAaaS™ (Marketing Automation as a Service), a new, turnkey service model that eliminates adoption barriers and enables more marketing and sales teams to integrate powerful automated campaigns into their practice.
Nominee’s Achievement in the Field of Sales Lead Management:
Rhoan has helped many clients align sales and marketing activities, transform their lead-generation strategy, and realize optimal value from their investment in marketing automation.
Areas of specialization include:
- Lead lifecycle management
- Analytics and optimization
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Sales Enablement
Success highlights include:
- Launching a new marketing/sales product category: MAaaS™ (Marketing Automation as a Service).
- Creating a Revvie-nominated re-engagement campaign for Qlik that streamlined global content distribution, generated 2,500 net new marketing responses in less than six months, and generated significant revenue from closed won primary opportunities.
- Creating an award-winning interactive infographic for Ipreo PCM that generated new opportunities valued at ~$800K and directly influenced 63 opportunities valued at ~$6.2M.
Here’s what her clients have to say: http://www.demandlab.com/
Authorship (articles or books):
Rhoan is a regular contributor to the DemandLab blog (http://www.demandlab.com/
Interviews or appearances:
Association for Accounting Marketing Conference 2015: The Value of Marketing Automation. http://www.eventbrite.com/e/
Leader of the Marketo Regional User Group, Philadelphia area
Temple University: Marketing Automation: Engage Your Leads Through the Lead Lifecycle to Win More Deals
Rhoan is nominated by Alex Stanton
Rhoan has been in the industry for 16 years.