Ellen Valentine, Global Head of Customer Experience Watson Customer Engagement at IBM was nominated by Cyndi Greenglass
For years, Ellen Valentine has been coaching and mentoring executives to get on board by embracing three main aspects of transformation: vision (understanding what is possible), data (having an integrated digital platform with robust integrations to data inside and outside the company) and skills (having the players in the company or in partners) who can make it happen and happen quickly.
The backbone of her thinking has come from blazing trails with new technology and capabilities in lead generation/demand generation. Ellen has been in the shoes of the CMO/VP/SVP of Marketing and Corporate Officer, and has hired and mentored teams while at the same time developing capabilities and processes to set the company up for long term success.
Ellen is a truly innovative thinker who thinks and builds strategic marketing, product management, marketing communications, customer success and personnel management in an organization. She is a compelling and engaging advocate for the application of marketing technology throughout the customer journey, with a focus on devising strategies and implementing demand generation programs that ultimately increase revenues, raise brand awareness and improve customer success.
In her roles at Silverpop and IBM, she makes the complex process of martech logical and easy to understand, and passionately advocates for the measurement of marketing functions across the organization.
Ellen is a high-performance leader with expertise in:
- Strategic Planning, Segmentation and Analysis
- Lead Generation Campaign Development, Rollout and Tracking Digital Marketing: Strategy, Integrated Campaign Design, Transformation, Development & Execution
- Team Building: Mentoring Individuals, Educating Teams and Coaching to Create Future Leaders
- New Company, Product and Release Launches
- New Market Development including Analysis, Business Case and Executive Buy-in
- Partner Marketing/Alliance Development & Management
- Leadership and Personnel Management
Connect with Ellen: